- Home Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Entreprenuer / CEOExpert in Residential property management. Advertising & branding expert. Recently awarded Young Entrepreneur of the year award for 2010 by the Minneapolis St Paul Business Journal. Renters Warehouse was named "Best Places to work" in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal. Also named "Professional of the Year in Real Estate" by Donald Trump Jr & the Cambridge Registry. Renters Warehouse voted Best Overall Company in America by Action Coach. Finalist: Young Entrepreneur and Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 by Action Coach. Winner of "Fast 50" by MSPBJ. 3 time Inc. 500/5000 honoree.
Pink Blue - Golden Valley, MN - United States(Since June 2010)
- Full Service real estate brokerage specializing in assisting real estate investors
RentFeeder.com - Minnetonka, MN - United States(Since September 2013)
- Software as a service improving the lives of property managers everywhere. This innovative software make listing and renting rental property a breeze. An all in one rental property marketing platform. Currently only available to large enterprise users and Renters Warehouse franchisees.
BiggerPockets.com - Denver, CO - United States(Freelancer - November 2012 - February 2013)
Fiontrai II, LLC - Golden Valley, MN - United States(Since March 2012)
Pickstream, LLC aka Sideline - San Francisco, CA - United States(Since November 2012)
KFAN - 100.3 FM - St Louis Park, MN - United States(Freelancer - February 2012 - October 2012)
- Radio Host of Real Estate Coaches on Saturday's 12 noon to 1pm.
- Co-Producer of "Real Estate Coaches"
RockNRolla, LLC - St Louis Park, MN - United States(January 2011 - December 2011)
- Producer of the "All Things Real Estate" Sundays from 8a to 9a on News Talk 100.3 FM. In July 2011, the station switch to AM1130.
Genius Real Estate, LLC dba EFlatFeeRealEstate.com - Golden Valley, MN - United States(August 2010 - January 2012)
- Day to day operations of a Flat Fee MLS real estate service.
AM 1280 the Patriot - Eagan(November 2009 - November 2010)
- Radio host and producer of All Things Real Estate Radio Show on AM 1280 from 10am to 12 noon each and every Sunday.
Sexy Limousines - Golden Valley(September 2008 - December 2010)
- Sold as #1 most booked Limousine service in all of Minneapolis according to Limos.com.
Hayden & Company, LLC. - Minnetonka(Since January 2005)
- MN's largest tenant placement company! Home of the Tenant Warranty. No fee's upfront, and lowest mgmt fee's in the business! This was transitioned to Renters Warehouse. This was the focal point and the beginning of Renters Warehouse.
Kelloggs Snacks(August 2003 - September 2004)
- Top sales rep during my stay. Rookie of the year 2004. Territory Sales Manager of the month and quarter over 10+ times!
Harvard Business School (October 2011 - October 2011)
- This program teaches finance and leadership issues that currently confront the real estate development, design, management, and construction industries. Participants enhance their real estate expertise and decision-making capabilities by learning the latest approaches to financial analysis, leadership and negotiation, and marketing, and design.
"MIT" Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management (January 2011 - January 2011)
- This course introduces participants to MIT’s entrepreneurial education programs, technology transfer system, and global entrepreneurial network. The Entrepreneurship Development Program covers the entire venture creation process, from idea generation to building viable global businesses, with special emphasis on the nurturing roles of corporations, universities, governments, and foundations. Using MIT’s entrepreneurial culture as a model, participants learn what they need to know in order to develop ideas into successful businesses and to increase entrepreneurial opportunities in their corporations, institutions, and regions.
The program offers an in-depth education focused on top entrepreneurial performance powered by MIT's leading-edge technology and business research. The ten to fourteen hour days consist of comprehensive courses focusing on marketing, sales, strategy, technology, legal issues, and creating successful organizational models.
- Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Management
- Real Estate Acquisition
- Passionate Movie Buff